[SlawKaus] Guest Lecture next Tuesday at MPI-SHH: Rescheduled to Thu, Feb. 27

Ilya Chechuro ilyachechuro at gmail.com
Mi Feb 26 15:27:11 CET 2020

Dear Colleagues,

the room for tomorrow's talk on *A data-driven approach to phonological
analysis: comparing phonological systems and syllable structure of Botlikh
and Zilo Andi *by George Moroz is

*Room 005 aka "DA Oval Office"*,

it is in the modern building of MPI-SHH (not in the villa!), to the right
from the main entrance. The address of MPI-SHH is Kahlaische Straße, 10.
The talk starts at 14:00.

Best regards,
Ilia Chechuro