[SlawKaus] WG: Eurasiatique Graduate Student Journal – Call for Papers

Institut für Slawistik und Kaukasusstudien inst-slaw-kauk at uni-jena.de
Di Dez 19 09:12:13 CET 2023

Von: Eurasiatique 2024 <eurasiatique2024 at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Montag, 18. Dezember 2023 08:05
Betreff: Eurasiatique Graduate Student Journal – Call for Papers

Hello,
My name is Johnny Amundson, and I am part of the Eurasiatique Volume XII Editorial Board. Eurasiatique is an interdisciplinary journal published by graduate students at the Centre for European, Russian, and Eurasian Studies (CERES) at the University of Toronto. It was founded to give new writers in the fields of anthropology, sociology, political science and history, as well as other relevant fields, the opportunity to share their research with a wider audience. This platform offers graduate students a chance to demonstrate their academic and writing abilities, and it ensures the visibility of perspectives that might otherwise have been overlooked by other publications.
We have officially announced our call for papers, attached to this email, and we would greatly appreciate it if you could please circulate it to any graduate students who might be interested. Please note that applications are due by 7 January 2024.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Sincerely,
Johnny Amundson
Junior Editor