[SlawKaus] CfP: 10th Conference for Young Slavists in Budapest, 18th May 2023

Aneta Buckova aneta.buckova at uni-jena.de
Di Apr 4 09:49:37 CEST 2023

International Academic Conference for students
10th Conference for Young Slavists in Budapest
(BUDAPEST, 18th MAY 2023)

Call for participation

The 10th Conference for Young Slavists in Budapest will be held on
18th May 2023 in the Institute of Slavonic and Baltic Philology
(Eötvös Loránd University, Faculty of Humanities). The conference is
an opportunity for young graduate and PhD students of the fields of
Slavonic languages, literatures, history and culture to meet and present
their new findings in these topics. We invite students and members of
Slavonic departments in Hungary and from abroad to participate. The
working languages of the conference are any Slavonic language or
English. Presented works will be published in an online book.

15 000 HUF will be charged for participation in the conference. The
conference fee must be paid at registration in Budapest. The
conference is free for students of Eötvös Loránd University.

The application form must include two abstracts, in the language of
presentation and English.

The application form must be submitted electronically to
szhbk.elte at gmail.com no later than 14th April 2023.

Applicants will be informed whether their topic and application have
been accepted by 17th April 2023.
Participants will receive the official and detailed programme of the
conference by 11th May 2023.

The final versions of conference presentations intended for
publication in the conference proceedings must be submitted in
electronic form to the e-mail address szhbk.elte at gmail.com no later
than 30th September
2023.

We declare that the organisers do not possess the capacity to
reimburse any travel, accommodation and food related expenses. The
participants and organizers will share a common meal after the
conference. Following
the conference we invite you to a group sightseeing of Budapest 19th May.

Yours faithfully, on behalf of the organizers:

Head organizer
György Rágyanszki

President of Organizing Committee
Prof. Dr. Róbert Kiss Szemán