[BEXIS2-Users] BEXIS2 version 3.1.0

bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de
Wed Mar 13 09:58:25 CET 2024

Dear all,

we are happy to announce we released BEXIS2 version 3.1.0 yesterday.
Thanks to all who participated in the testing, who helped us find
several minor bugs and suggested enhancements to improve the new upload
workflow introduced in version 3. This also includes a little bug in the
update script, which is fixed now (2.18 to 3.0.0).

In addition, we now support attributes during XSD import, including
reading fixed and default values. Seed data were extended with the
Darwin Core terms, and two new settings for handling primary keys during
data upload were added. Always providing a primary key can now be
enforced, and changing/adding the primary key after the first upload can
be allowed. Changing a primary key later will be checked against all
associated existing datasets.

See for more details:
https://github.com/BEXIS2/Core/blob/master/Release%20Notes/Release_Notes.m

You can continue testing the new version in our demo instance:
https://demo.bexis2.uni-jena.de/
<https://demo.bexis2.uni-jena.de/>

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Your BEXIS2 team