[BEXIS2-Users] How to switch on audit logging (log the dataset views/downloads?

bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de
Fr Mär 2 09:58:30 CET 2018

Hi Johannes,

not sure why I received a bounce information for your message, but I'm
forwarding it to the BEXIS-User List, which I suspect was your intention.

The answer to your question will be in a separate email from one of our
developers.

Regards,
Roman

--

Roman Gerlach
Head of Research Data Management Helpdesk

Visiting address:
Leutragraben 1, Jentower 17N04, Jena (Germany)

+49-(0)3641-948968
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5104-4247
http://www.researchdata.uni-jena.de/
http://bexis2.uni-jena.de/