[BEXIS2-Users] Reminder: ICEI2018 Call Now Open for Oral Presentation - BEXIS Special Session

bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de
Mi Feb 28 11:40:02 CET 2018

Dear colleagues,

this is a gentle reminder of the open call for abstracts to our special
session on BEXIS 2 at ICEI 2018. Please find more details in the email
enclosed below.

In case you are a data manager of one of the BEXIS 2 instances, please
consider forwarding this message to or inviting colleagues from your
user community to a joint presentation/abstract.

Best wishes,
Roman
(on behalf of the session chairs)