[SlawKaus] Research fellowships in Prague (Call for Applications)

Aneta Buckova aneta.buckova at uni-jena.de
Mi Sep 20 12:39:06 CEST 2023

Dear all, this may be relevant to anyone whose research would benefit
from a stay in Prague, Czech Republic. If you would like to cooperate
with us on a project related to art history and/or musicology, we
would be delighted to discuss potential ideas (and proposals) with you!

2024 Josef Dobrovský Fellowship
Czech Studies Fellowships of the Czech Academy of Sciences
Deadline: 10 November 2023

The Josef Dobrovský Fellowship enables short-term stays (15 to 45
days) of foreign scholars at one of the institutes of the Czech
Academy of Sciences (CAS). The Fellowship is intended for foreign
scholars (Ph.D. students, postdoctoral, and senior researchers) whose
research concerns the history, culture, art, linguistics, geography,
ethnography or nature of the Czech Republic. The Fellowship provides
the opportunity to work on a specific research project and establish
or deepen relations with CAS institutes.

For more details, see:
https://www.avcr.cz/en/academic-public/support-of-research/josef-dobrovsky-fellowship/

Application Period and Method

We are accepting applications for 2024 until 10 November 2023 by
e-mail address:udu at udu.cas.cz. The research period starts on 20 March
2024 or later during the year. Before applying, please email the
contact person, Dr Jan Klípa (klipa at udu.cas.cz), to discuss your
application.

-----
Dr Anja Bunzel
Member of the Editorial Board of Studia Musicologica
Member of the Advisory Board of Irish Musical Studies
Czech Academy of Sciences
Institute of Art History
Musicology Department
Pu?kinovo nám?stí 447/9