[SlawKaus] INFO: Czech president Petr Pavel on the Russian mindset und the necessity of Russian Studies and Sinology

Aneta Buckova aneta.buckova at uni-jena.de
Mi Jun 7 16:45:09 CEST 2023

*Czech president Petr Pavel on the Russian mindset und the necessity of
Russian Studies and Sinology
(1:16:10**?1:20:00)*
**
Our Freedom and Security in a Globalised World
*https://youtu.be/yfiIpKHJ4sQ?t=4570

*"It is critically important that we have a good understanding of
Russian way of thinking, but the same comes for China. So we need people
educated in sinology, we need people educated in Russian studies, we
need to understand, how they assess, what is going on around them,
because if we judge them based on our own algorithms of thinking, we
will usually come to wrong conclusions."*
*(1:19:23?1:20:00)*