[SlawKaus] Call (06 May 2022, Łódź): Migrations in the Slavic cultural space

Kahl, Thede Thede.Kahl at oeaw.ac.at
Sa Feb 5 17:57:57 CET 2022

Dear colleagues,

Please check the invitation to participate in the international scientific conference entitled Migrations in the Slavic cultural space<http://slavica.uni.lodz.pl/wp-content/uploads/2022/Invitation.pdf>, which will be held on 6 May 2022. The conference is organized by the Department of Slavic Philology at the University of Łódź in Poland and the Institute of History in Belgrade (Serbia) and it is a part of scientific project entitled Cultural implications of the Migrations of Serbs in the Early Modern Era which I have driven since 2019. More information you might find at this link<http://slavica.uni.lodz.pl/wp-content/uploads/2022/Invitation.pdf>. The application form is attached to this email. I will also be grateful if you could share attached documents in academic circles which might be interested in that topic.

Best wishes
Th. Kahl