[BEXIS2-Users] Fwd: Re: Bexis 2 management: metadata

bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de
Di Sep 6 18:00:27 CEST 2016

Hi Thomas,

following my email yesterday, please find attached a rather complex XSD
(+ description in an Excel file) as an example for a metadata structure.

We will also share the Biodiversity Exploratories Schema here at the
list within the next couple of days. The BE data management team still
needs to do some small changes to adapt it to the BEXIS 2 system.

Hope that helps,
Roman