[BEXIS2-Users] Bexis 2 management: metadata

bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de
Sa Sep 3 09:29:50 CEST 2016

Hello,

we (at Göttingen) are trying to find our way into the new structures of Bexis 2. In a first step we would like to create a metadata schema; it is not obvious to us how to do this, actually it is not even clear how metadata schemes are handled at all.

– There is an item "Import Metadata Structure" in the Actions (?) menu, but I don't know what kind of XSD file is expected. Are there any hints available?
– And after that, where are these schemes, and what can I do with them? Can/should I attach them to a data structure?
– We need at least the metadata schema from Bexis 1 to be available, is there a standard procedure to achieve this?

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Thomas Fischer PhD
Research and Development

Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Niedersächsische Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek Göttingen
D-37070 Göttingen

Papendiek 14  (Historical Building, Room 2.407)
+49 551 39-33883 (Tel.)
+43 662 621498 (Tel.)
+49 551 39-33856 (Fax)

fischer at sub.uni-goettingen.de