[BEXIS2-Users] BEXIS 2.9.1: Issue with checkboxes in the metadata form (TFS #1293)

bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de
Do Sep 1 16:07:21 CEST 2016

Dear all,

we have been notified about an issue in the BEXIS 2.9.1 Metadata form
(thanks Mark!). If the form contains a checkbox (which represents an XSD
element of type boolean), then ticking the checkbox leads to an error
that prevents users from saving or validating the form.

We have decided not to release a separate patch for this issue before
the scheduled release of BEXIS 2.10 by the end of October 2016.

If you happen to have checkboxes in your Metadata form, please contact
us at bexis-support at uni-jena.de and we will assist you in resolving the
issue.

Best regards,
Roman