[BEXIS2-Dev] Static "From" in email service

bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de
Do Mär 1 10:50:10 CET 2018

Hi Sven,

thanks, I will test it. Where do I find the latest source code? On Github it is still on 2.11.0 (last commit December 7 in dev and master branch).

Best

Johannes

Am 01.03.18, 10:44 schrieb "bexis2-dev im Auftrag von bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de" <bexis2-dev-bounces at listserv.uni-jena.de im Auftrag von bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de>:

    Hi all,

    I changed the source code based on the different comments. You all were
    right, it is not a good practice to have static values inside the
    project without the availability to change them.

    So, I changed all those values for the EmailService. The email address
    that is used to send all notifications can be set inside the
    "Credentials.config" within the following path:

    <PATH TO WORKSPACE>\General\Configurations\Credentials.config

    Please add there the following entry:

    <add key="Email_From" value="a at b.c" />

    Do not forget to replace the value with a real email address.
    Additionally, get the change itself by pulling the last changes on
    branch "releases/2.11.1".

    Best regards
    Sven