[BEXIS2-Dev] Update Batch Upload

bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de
Fr Nov 4 17:34:13 CET 2016

My today Friday update of the Batch Upload programming.

-          According to a Skype Conference on 5 October 2016 to present
state of the batch upload presented.

-          Set the following:

o    Changes in the user interface.

o    Base tests with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Server LocalDB.
DataAttribute, DataSets and metadata

-          The changes of the UI for the batch upload as far as completed

-          See screen shots in the appendix to this mail.

-          I have misplaced the file selection Web page with the selection
of the DataSet.

-          As a result I was able to save a step. Now, there are only two
instead of previously three steps.

-          The "file manager" comes on the right side under "Your files"

-          The basic functionality of the file manager is now also done.

-          See second screenshot in the annex of this mail.

-          Beginning next Friday the functionality must be adapted now UI to
the new, so all functions work correctly.

-          That will take some Fridays programming work.

-

That was the current Friday update to the batch upload.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/With kind regards/Med vänliga hälsningar

Thorsten Hindermann

----------------------

Thorsten Hindermann

DV-Systemtechniker

Arbeitsgruppe "Basisdienste und Organisation"

Tel.: +49 551 201-1837, E-Mail:  <mailto:Thorsten.Hindermann at gwdg.de>
Thorsten.Hindermann at gwdg.de

----------------------

Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen (GWDG)

Am Faßberg 11, 37077 Göttingen, URL:  <http://www.gwdg.de/>
http://www.gwdg.de

Tel.: +49 551 201-1510, Fax: +49 551 201-2150, E-Mail:
<mailto:gwdg at gwdg.de> gwdg at gwdg.de

Service-Hotline: Tel.: +49 551 201-1523, E-Mail:  <mailto:support at gwdg.de>
support at gwdg.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Ramin Yahyapour

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Christian Griesinger

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Göttingen

Registergericht: Göttingen, Handelsregister-Nr. B 598

Zertifiziert nach ISO 9001