[SlawKaus] Summer School of Slavonic (Czech) Studies in Brno

Aneta Buckova aneta.buckova at uni-jena.de
Do Apr 18 20:39:14 CEST 2024

Dear friends,
as usual we would hereby like to offer a traditional summer intensive
course of Czech language - Summer School of Slavonic (Czech) Studies
the 57th edition of which takes place from July 20 to August 17, 2024
at the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University in Brno.
We hope to see you in the city of Brno in summer.

S pozdravy z Brna za Kabinet češtiny pro cizince | Greetings from Brno
from the Department of Czech for Foreigners

PhDr. Eva Rusinová
vedoucí Kabinetu češtiny pro cizince
Head of the Department of Czech for Foreigners

Masarykova univerzita | Masaryk University
Filozofická fakulta | Faculty of Arts
Kabinet češtiny pro cizince | Department of Czech for Foreigners