[BEXIS2-Users] BEXIS2 version 3.2.0 & 3.2.1

bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de
Wed Apr 24 10:31:43 CEST 2024

Dear all,

I am happy to announce our new releases 3.2.0 and 3.2.1 . The releases
focused on updating UI libraries, fixing bugs (e.g. linking datasets was
broken), adding new constraint features, and adding the first version of
the refactored primary data table for testing. Copy datasets is also
back as a feature.

https://github.com/BEXIS2/Core/releases

*Important notes:*
Data Out API: Previously placeholders for missing values for dates have
not been replaced, while all other types have been replaced. This is
fixed now.

Greeting from your BEXIS2 team from Munich @NFDI4Biodiversity conference

--
Dipl.-Geogr. Franziska Zander
Lead scientific developer

FUSION - FUnctionality Sharing In Open eNvironments
Friedrich Schiller University of Jena
Leutragraben 1, Jentower (21st floor), D-07743 Jena, Germany,
project:	Central data management of the Biodiversity Exploratories
website:	https://www.biodiversity-exploratories.de
software:	BEXIS2 - A data management platform for biodiversity, ecology and environmental data
website:	https://bexis2.uni-jena.de

Department of Geography
Geographic Information Science
Friedrich Schiller University of Jena
Leutragraben 1, Jentower (26th floor), D-07743 Jena, Germany
project: 	TIPPECC - Climate change information for adapting to regional tipping points in southern Africa

Senckenberg Jena Centre for Plant Form and Function (SJeP)
project:	PlantHub - A place of creative exploration of biodiversity data
project:	iKNOW - Knowledge Graphs in the biodiversity domain
website:	https://planthub.idiv.de