[BEXIS2-Users] Welcome to our new BEXIS2 community manager

bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de
Mo Feb 15 17:03:22 CET 2021

Dear BEXIS2 Community,

it is my pleasure to announce that Dr. Jitendra Gaikwad joined our
BEXIS2 team as a community manager.

With this new role we hope to engage more with the BEXIS2 user community
and stimulate exchange and coordination between the different
stakeholders. Jitendra will organise training and outreach events  and
will ensure coordination among the projects using and developing BEXIS2.

Together with Jitendra we would like to grow the BEXIS2 user and
developer community and acquire additional funding.

Jitendra, we are very please to have you on-board.

Best wishes
Roman

--

Roman Gerlach (Leiter)

Kontaktstelle Forschungsdatenmanagement/
Research Data Management Helpdesk
Michael-Stifel Center, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena
Ernst-Abbe-Platz 2-4, 07743 Jena, Germany

Visiting address:
Leutragraben 1, Jentower 08N01, Jena (Germany)

+49-(0)3641-946340
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5104-4247
https://www.forschungsdaten-thueringen.de
http://www.researchdata.uni-jena.de/