[BEXIS2-Users] BEXIS2 coordination workshop - save the date

bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de
Mo Nov 9 12:53:14 CET 2020

Dear all,

thanks again for you feedback.

Our joint BEXIS2 coordination workshop will take place on *November 23,
2020, 09.00 - 13.00.*

We will meet on zoom:
https://uni-jena-de.zoom.us/j/99211315924

Meeting-ID: 992 1131 5924
Kenncode: 660565

Schnelleinwahl mobil
+493056795800,,99211315924#,,,,,,0#,,660565# Deutschland
+496938079883,,99211315924#,,,,,,0#,,660565# Deutschland

Über Skype for Business beitreten
https://uni-jena-de.zoom.us/skype/99211315924

We will get back to you with more details regarding the agenda and how
to get prepared.

Looking forward to you participation.

Kind regards,
Roman

--

Roman Gerlach (Leiter)

Kontaktstelle Forschungsdatenmanagement/
Research Data Management Helpdesk
Michael-Stifel Center, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena
Ernst-Abbe-Platz 2-4, 07743 Jena, Germany

Visiting address:
Leutragraben 1, Jentower 08N01, Jena (Germany)

+49-(0)3641-946340
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5104-4247
https://www.forschungsdaten-thueringen.de
http://www.researchdata.uni-jena.de/