[BEXIS2-Users] Reminder: ICEI2018 Call still open for Oral Presentation - BEXIS Special Session - deadlline: 15/04/2018

bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de
Mi Apr 11 10:32:50 CEST 2018

Dear all

just a quick reminder, the deadline for submitting your abstract for a
presentation at our special session on BEXIS/BEXIS2 at ICEI conference
in September in Jena is still open until 15/04/2018.

We are looking forward to your contributions.

Best wishes,
Roman
(on behalf of the session chairs)

--

Roman Gerlach
Head of Research Data Management Helpdesk

Visiting address:
Leutragraben 1, Jentower 17N04, Jena (Germany)

+49-(0)3641-948968
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5104-4247
http://www.researchdata.uni-jena.de/
http://bexis2.uni-jena.de/