[BEXIS2-Users] [BEXIS2-Dev] Invitation to a joint meeting of BEXIS data managers/coordinators

bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de
Mi Jan 24 16:28:50 CET 2018

Dear all,

just a quick reminder:

If you plan to join the meeting on Friday from remote, please provide me
with your Skype name, so that we can add you to the conversation.

The meeting will start at 10:30 am.

Looking forward to meeting you,
Roman

--

Roman Gerlach
Head of Research Data Management Helpdesk

Visiting address:
Leutragraben 1, Jentower 17N04, Jena (Germany)

+49-(0)3641-948968
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5104-4247
http://www.researchdata.uni-jena.de/
http://bexis2.uni-jena.de/