[BEXIS2-Users] Administration user is not created (fresh 2.11 install)

bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de
Do Jan 18 12:25:46 CET 2018

Hi,

I am trying to perform a fresh 2.11 install using Windows Server 2016 and PostgeSQL 10.1. I have followed the installation instructions and have completed the installation.

However, the default Administrator user has not been created. The tables are all there, but no default admin user.
I can register a new user, but this user has obviously no administration permissions. I can login with that user, so the database connection seems fine and the web UI looks OK and displays no errors.

How can I manually create the administration user or which steps in the setup do I need to perform to create the admin user?

Thank you very much

Johannes Biermann