[BEXIS2-Users] Fwd: Bexis 2.9 Installation

bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de
Mo Jun 20 12:22:01 CEST 2016

Hi Sven,

any idea what the problem is?

@Thomas: please send any issue you may find using or installing BEXIS2
to the new public list: bexis2-users at listserv.uni-jena.de

The one you cc'ed (bexispp at listserv.uni-jena.de) is an internal project
list.

Thanks,
Roman

Betreff: Bexis 2.9 Installation
Datum: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 16:52:21 +0000
Von: Fischer, Thomas <fischer at sub.uni-goettingen.de>
An: Roman Gerlach (de) <roman.gerlach at uni-jena.de>
Kopie (CC): bexispp at listserv.uni-jena.de <bexispp at listserv.uni-jena.de>

Hello,

I tried to install Bexis 2.9.
I overcame some errors in the BEXIS 2.9.0 Installation Manual, and a
mistake on my side, but now I am stuck with a permanent error:

"Keyword not supported: protocol
Parameter name: keyword

about the error and where it originated in the code."

(more in the attached file).
Can you help me?

Cheers from Salzburg
Thomas