[BEXIS2-Dev] BEXIS2 v2.13 - major release right before XMAS 2019

bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de
Do Dez 19 11:55:21 CET 2019

Hi y'all,

Right before Christmas 2019, it is time for a new major release of
BEXIS2. Again, in close cooperation with you (our community), we were
able to detect and fix bugs, add new functionalities and revise existing
features.
Thank you for working with us to provide BEXIS 2.13. If you are running
BEXIS 2.x, we recommend upgrading to the latest stable version - BEXIS 2.13.

So, check out the new features and fixed issues at
https://fusion.cs.uni-jena.de/bpp/releases/2-13/ and download it for free.

Best regards
BEXIS2 Core Dev Team