[BEXIS2-Dev] BEXIS 2.12 RC4 ready for testing

bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de
Fr Aug 24 09:11:29 CEST 2018

Hi everyone,

We are going up the stairs and hope to reach the BEXIS2.12 in two steps. We
need your help more on our way. Please test the BEXIS2.12 Release Candidate
4 here: http://bx2test.inf-bb.uni-jena.de:2004. It is only available within
FSU network.

If you have no idea, what should be tested, please look at the list of the
test cases on GitHub: https://github.com/BEXIS2/Core/issues through this
filtering: "is:issue is:open test scenarios"

Hopefully, you will find issues. To report an issue/bug, please, create an
issue in *GitHub *and provide the following information:

- enter a meaningful title
- in the description field:
    - specify the issue
    - specify how you found the issue (steps to reproduce)
    - specify system info (e.g. database type, browser)
- add labels:
    - e.g. 2.12. RC2;
    - Priority
    - Type
- add milestone: 2.12.0/4 Release

During the release period, we will have a daily stand-up meeting at 9:30 am
in the Telco room. Feel free to join for further discussion.

Many thanks for your help!

BEXIS2 Developer Team

--
Nafiseh Navabpour