[BEXIS2-Dev] BEXIS 2 data managers/coordinators meetin - follow up

bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de
Do Mär 8 11:47:48 CET 2018

Also from my side, I would like to thank the BEXIS2 Team for the excellent collaboration.
I second Marcus' statement.

Best regards,
Jost

___
Dr. Jost V. Lavric

Max-Planck-Institute for Biogeochemistry
Hans-Knoell-Str. 10, 07745 Jena, Germany
Phone: +49 3641 57 63 68 (office) /+49 170 45 88 351 (mobile)
Fax: +49 3641 57 73 00
jost.lavric at bgc-jena.mpg.de
www.bgc-jena.mpg.de