[BEXIS2-Dev] Update Batch Upload

bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de
Fr Mär 3 16:16:32 CET 2017

Dear Developers!

My today Friday update of the Batch Upload programming.

- Today I contact David via email for specific question about checking the dataset(s) in the system and the actual for e.g. Excel files and how to check if this are from the same/right dataset id.
- I’m reading/looking all TechTalk series Slides to get an idea for myself independent from asking David. But for me there are less information for the above question. ☹
- I’m waiting for the answer from David and depend on this I develop a specific solution.
That was the current Friday update to the batch upload.

 <https://gitlab.gwdg.de/thinder/gwdgbexispp/tree/master> master

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/With kind regards/Med vänliga hälsningar

Thorsten Hindermann

Thorsten Hindermann

DV-Systemtechniker

Arbeitsgruppe "Basisdienste und Organisation"

Tel.: +49 551 201-1837, E-Mail:  <mailto:Thorsten.Hindermann at gwdg.de> Thorsten.Hindermann at gwdg.de

Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen (GWDG)

Am Faßberg 11, 37077 Göttingen, URL:  <http://www.gwdg.de/> http://www.gwdg.de

Tel.: +49 551 201-1510, Fax: +49 551 201-2150, E-Mail:  <mailto:gwdg at gwdg.de> gwdg at gwdg.de

Service-Hotline: Tel.: +49 551 201-1523, E-Mail:  <mailto:support at gwdg.de> support at gwdg.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Ramin Yahyapour

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Norbert Lossau

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Göttingen

Registergericht: Göttingen, Handelsregister-Nr. B 598

Zertifiziert nach ISO 9001