[BEXIS2-Dev] Default Data Structure

bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de
Di Jan 31 15:50:27 CET 2017

Hello Roman,

I followed your description and managed successfully to import the metadata schema into my bexis2.10 instance.

Since we use a slightly (?) different metadata schema from bexis1, I created a set of schema definition files analogously to your set. I validated the xsd file and tried to import it into bexis2.10.
But that failed with the message

> 	• Unable to cast object of type
> 	  'System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaElement' to type
> 	  'System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaGroup'.
> 	• Can not create metadatastructure.

which leaves me somewhat puzzled.
What are the additional requirements beyond validity for a metadata schema to be imported into bexis2.10?

Cheers,
Thomas