[BEXIS2-Dev] Default Data Structure

bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de
Di Jan 24 10:53:35 CET 2017

Hello,

thanks for the metadata scheme(s). But I'm still stuck with the management question.

The "Manage Data Permissions" gives an error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

"Manage Feature Permissions" yields the following list:

	• BExIS
		• Administration
			• Users Management
			• Groups Management
			• Data Management
			• Feature Management
			• Dataset Maintenance
			• Data Collection
		• Data Collection
			• Dataset Creation
			• Dataset Submission
		• Research Plan
			• Data Attribute Manager
			• Unit Manager
		• Data Dissemination

without "Metadata Management". I granted all available rights, but still get the
"Access denied!"
when I select "Manage Metadata Structure".
Help!

Cheers
Thomas

> Am 20.01.2017 um 16:25 schrieb bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de:
>

> Permissions on system features are managed through the admin menue
> (settings): Feature Permissions
> Then click on the Metadata Management (the term, not the checkbox) and
> you will see all users and their permission on this feature. Note: any
> change there takes effect immediately, without further confirmation.

	• BExIS
		• Administration
			• Users Management
			• Groups Management