[BEXIS2-Dev] Update Batch Upload - Late Night Update: MS SQL Server and MSSQLLocalDB succesful

bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de
Fr Sep 16 23:23:42 CEST 2016

Dear Developers!

My today Friday [Late Night] update of the Batch Upload programming.

-          Creating the BExIS database in MS SQL Server 2016 [Express] and
MS SQL Server Local DB 2016!!!! Yeah

-          SQL Server [Express] is like the PostgreSQL database, a RDBMS
that must be installed and runs as services

-          For developing purposes, like IIS Express (a user mode IIS
kernel), the MSSQLLocalDB is a user mode SQL Server. But from a developer
perspective, like the IIS Express, easier to handle.

-          But all is managed with the connection strings

That was the current Friday [Late Night] update to the batch upload.

At this point a few decriptions and changes I’ve made:

First I copied all the subdirs and included files from the subdir “Default”
to “MsSql2008Dialect” in the workspace.

In the file “Methodology.hbm.xml” in the location
“C:\Users\hindermath\Documents\Visual Studio
2015\Source\Repos\GWDG\Workspace\Components\Dlm\Db\Mappings\MsSql2008Dialect
\DataStructure” I must change the column name from Procedure in another
word, in my case I choose the TMyProcedure. After this renaming the Schema
could be exported as the command in the Globals.asax.cs was instructed when
the keyword create database was set to true.

!!!Did I run in trouble while renames the column name, not the property
name????!!!!!

At the end a few Screen shots of MS SQL Server Management Studio, short
SSMS.

For the next Friday developing days I use PostgreSQL as the main RDBMS, but
I’ll be testing now with my favorite RDBMS-System, Microsoft SQL Server! :-D
:-D If this runs in my test well, in an few weeks or month I think I’ll be
using this.

Question at the BExIS Core development team in Jena: would you also the MS
SQL server? With my limited time for developing I think I have not enough
time and complete BExIS knowledge to make an answer if MS SQL running well
with the complete BExIS web application.

I modified the following files

Web.config in the root folder

  <connectionStrings>

    <!--<add name="ApplicationServices"
connectionString="Server=localhost;Port=5432;Database=BPP28;Userid=postgres;
Password=gWg2xG;Protocol=3;Pooling=true;MinPoolSize=1;MaxPoolSize=100;Connec
tionLifeTime=300;" />-->

    <add name="ApplicationServices"
connectionString="Server=localhost\SQLExpr;Database=BPP28;User
Id=postgres;Password=gWg2xG;Pooling=true;" />

    <!--<add name="ApplicationServices"
connectionString="Server=(localdb)\MSSQLLocalDB;Integrated Security=true
;AttachDbFileName=C:\Users\hindermath\BPP28.mdf;" />-->

  </connectionStrings>

The content of the file Methodology.hbm.xml in
“C:\Users\hindermath\Documents\Visual Studio
2015\Source\Repos\GWDG\Workspace\Components\Dlm\Db\Mappings\MsSql2008Dialect
\DataStructure” looks actual like this:

<hibernate-mapping xmlns="urn:nhibernate-mapping-2.2"
assembly="BExIS.Dlm.Entities" namespace="BExIS.Dlm.Entities.DataStructure">

  <class xmlns="urn:nhibernate-mapping-2.2" name="Methodology"
table="Methodologies" dynamic-update="true">

    <!-- Mapping BaseEntity properties -->

    <id name="Id" type="Int64">

      <column name="Id" />

      <generator class="native" />

    </id>

    <version name="VersionNo" type="Int32">

      <column name="VersionNo" />

    </version>

    <property name="Extra" type="System.Xml.XmlDocument, System.Xml,
Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089">

      <column name="Extra" not-null="false" sql-type="xml" />

    </property>

    <!-- Mapping Entity properties -->

    <property name="AppliedStandards" type="String">

      <column name="AppliedStandards" />

    </property>

    <property name="Procedure" type="String">

      <column name="TMyProcedure" />

    </property>

    <property name="Tolerance" type="String">

      <column name="Tolerance" />

    </property>

    <property name="Tools" type="String">

      <column name="Tools" />

    </property>

    <set name="DataContainers" inverse="true">

      <key column="MethodologyRef" not-null="false"/>

      <one-to-many class="DataContainer"/>

    </set>

  </class>

</hibernate-mapping>

Another change I’ve made in the file MsSql2008Dialect.hibernate.cfg.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<hibernate-configuration xmlns="urn:nhibernate-configuration-2.2">

  <session-factory name="NHibernate.MsSqlServer">

      <property
name="connection.provider">NHibernate.Connection.DriverConnectionProvider</p
roperty>

      <property
name="connection.driver_class">NHibernate.Driver.SqlClientDriver</property>

      <property
name="dialect">NHibernate.Dialect.MsSql2008Dialect</property>

      <!--<property name="connection.connection_string">

        Server=(local);

        Initial Catalog=BExIS;

        Integrated Security=True;

      </property>-->

    <property name="show_sql">True</property>

    <property name="format_sql">True</property>

    </session-factory>

</hibernate-configuration>

Screen Shots

MSSQLLocalDB

SQL Server [Express]

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/With kind regards/Med vänliga hälsningar

Thorsten Hindermann

----------------------

Thorsten Hindermann

DV-Systemtechniker

Arbeitsgruppe "Basisdienste und Organisation"

Tel.: +49 551 201-1837, E-Mail:  <mailto:Thorsten.Hindermann at gwdg.de>
Thorsten.Hindermann at gwdg.de

----------------------

Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen (GWDG)

Am Faßberg 11, 37077 Göttingen, URL:  <http://www.gwdg.de/>
http://www.gwdg.de

Tel.: +49 551 201-1510, Fax: +49 551 201-2150, E-Mail:
<mailto:gwdg at gwdg.de> gwdg at gwdg.de

Service-Hotline: Tel.: +49 551 201-1523, E-Mail:  <mailto:support at gwdg.de>
support at gwdg.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Ramin Yahyapour

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Christian Griesinger

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Göttingen

Registergericht: Göttingen, Handelsregister-Nr. B 598

Zertifiziert nach ISO 9001