[BEXIS2-Dev] Bexis++ deployment

bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de
Do Aug 4 14:56:56 CEST 2016

Hi,

i think i have the solution for the Problem. The syntax of the DB2
Connection String is slightly different.

<add name="ApplicationServices"
connectionString="Server=localhost:50000;Database=bexis;UID=db2admin;PWD=1;Pooling=true;Min
Pool Size=1;Max Pool Size=100;Connection LifeTime=300;" />

Best regards,
Martin