[BEXIS2-Dev] Progress batch upload

bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de bexis2-dev at listserv.uni-jena.de
Fr Jul 22 17:20:00 CEST 2016

Dear BExIS2 developers!

Proposed as from Roman I report from today every Friday about the progress
of the batch upload in the data collection module (short DCM). This
development takes place in the GWDG branch on the TFS server in Jena.

After the difficulties of development in different virtual machines, I now
have a dedicated development laptop. Actual I’m using Windows 10 Pro, Visual
Studio 2015 Enterprise Update 3 with ReSharper from Jetbrains and PostgreSQL
9.5.x.

In short form:

-          Begin of implementation of  upload logic for the client-side
files.

-          Basic order logic started. This is to remember which files should
be processed. This is per user per order.

-          These are files in the first implementation. Later, it can be
contemplated to make this storage in the database.

-          At the moment I have difficulty after the form-based processing
of Server files and PIDs/DOIs to switch to the correct URL. I'm working
currently on the solution of these difficulties.

The current result can be viewed in the TFS server. I have tonight made a
git push.

That is today's progress in the batch upload.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/With kind regards/Med vänliga hälsningar

Thorsten Hindermann

----------------------

Thorsten Hindermann

DV-Systemtechniker

Arbeitsgruppe "Basisdienste und Organisation"

Tel.: +49 551 201-1837, E-Mail:  <mailto:Thorsten.Hindermann at gwdg.de>
Thorsten.Hindermann at gwdg.de

----------------------

Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen (GWDG)

Am Faßberg 11, 37077 Göttingen, URL:  <http://www.gwdg.de/>
http://www.gwdg.de

Tel.: +49 551 201-1510, Fax: +49 551 201-2150, E-Mail:
<mailto:gwdg at gwdg.de> gwdg at gwdg.de

Service-Hotline: Tel.: +49 551 201-1523, E-Mail:  <mailto:support at gwdg.de>
support at gwdg.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Ramin Yahyapour

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Christian Griesinger

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Göttingen

Registergericht: Göttingen, Handelsregister-Nr. B 598

Zertifiziert nach ISO 9001